A DROP AWAY ARROW REST
IS REQUIRED IN ORDER TO USE FOBS.
Setting up your FOBs:
- If your bow is tuned, check the appropriate clearances:
- Use the clearance tester provided to ensure that there is at least 1/16” of clearance between the FOB and your sight frame, arrow guide, arrow rest housing and launcher fork, bow riser, and cable guide.
- Install a FOB on one of your arrows and draw the arrow back to full draw. Ensure that the bow string is not touching the FOB.
- If your bow is not tuned, have your local archery shop tune it, then check the clearances listed in Step 1. For paper tuning, use bare shafts.
- Once your bow has been properly tuned, confirm that your arrow rest is timed appropriately by applying something such as lipstick or baby powder to one of your FOBs. Install that FOB on an arrow and shoot it. If the FOB is contacting your arrow rest, the lipstick or baby powder will leave a mark on the launcher fork. See your arrow rest manufacturer’s manual or contact the manufacturer directly for instructions on making any necessary adjustments.
- Lastly, make sure your bow is sighted in and perform any necessary fine tuning for your broadheads!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us!